Eye Pillow - Ningi & Nawnta
This is one of our two new designs from our collaboration with Contemporary Aboriginal Artist, Domica Hill.
'Ningi & Nawnta' translates to Mother and Sister in Palawa Kani language.
'This design represents friendship, celebrating differences and coming together after misunderstandings. You will see 3 circles throughout. These depict a mother and two daughters supporting each other, lifting each other up and inspiring each other. The wavy lines throughout the design show the different paths they have all taken to find and get back to one another.'
Our Eye Pillows are super handy and can be used for a range of different reasons.
You can use them at room temperature and allow the weight of the wheat to help with relaxation and sore eyes.
You can put them in the freezer for about 30mins before use and use them as a cooling relief to help with headaches and migraines, or you could even pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds and use as mini heatpack.
Feel free to get in touch for any sizing enquiries.
View our Size Guide
- Standard Shipping - $10.00
- Express Shipping - $15.00
- Free Shipping on orders $99 and over
- Free Local Pick Up (On Monday, Wednesdays & Fridays only)
- Local Delivery (within a 5km radius of Lismore)
- Cool Gentle Hand Wash Only
- Wash Separately
- Rinse Well
- Do NOT soak, bleach or tumble dry
- Dry in Shade
- We recommend steaming your garments.
All items must be returned in their original condition, unworn, unwashed with all tags attached.
All returned items will be issued as a Store Credit to the customer. We do not offer full refunds. 14 day return timeframe.
View our full Returns Policy here
- We Offer Free Shipping on all orders over $99!
- Click & Collect also available at checkout.
For more information click here!
Shop with Afterpay
Wear Now, Pay Later! Pay over 4 weeks & never pay interest.
Shop as usual, then choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.