We want you to absolutely adore what you order from Makoda Boutique. If you purchase an item that you are not satisfied with or doesn’t fit, you can return your item provided that it adheres to our conditions of return.
Returned items will be issued as a Store Credit to the customer. Refunds will only be offered if the item has a manufacturing fault and cannot be replaced or mended. We only offer store credit for the value of the item less any discounts used and/or shipping paid.
Please note: Due to the popularity of our range we cannot guarantee that we will have a different size in stock to exchange. For this reason any returns will automatically be issued as a Store Credit that will allow you to revisit our store to either purchase a different item or the same item in a different size, provided it is available.
CONDITIONS OF RETURNS
- Returns must be post stamped within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Any items returned after the stipulated returns timeframe will be denied.
- All returning items must be shipped through traceable mail at the customer's expense.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, unworn, unwashed with all tags.
- Items must not smell of perfume/deodorant or washing powder so please take due care when trying on your order.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled, stained (make-up, fake tan) or altered won't be accepted.
- Items that do not meet these criteria or are non-returnable will not be processed.
- Rejected items will be sent back to customers but at customer’s own expense.
If a return is sent outside of this time frame, we will use our discretion as to whether we can make an exception. Any returns accepted outside this period may be subject to a restocking fee.
The process for returns is the same for our AfterPay customers. Returned items will be issued as a Store Credit for the full amount of the return to the customer. Refunds will only be offered if the item has a manufacturing fault and cannot be replaced or mended. You will continue to be charged by AfterPay until all your agreed installments have been paid.
WHAT CANNOT BE RETURNED
- For hygienic reasons swimwear or earrings cannot be returned
- Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned unless for a manufacturing fault
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS
We take great pride in the quality of our products; therefore all items are thoroughly inspected before leaving our store. However, in the unlikely event that you have received an item, which has a manufacturing fault or is incorrect to the one you purchased, please contact us immediately within 48 hours of receiving your order at email@example.com Please provide us with photographic evidence, the order number and the fault/incorrect item.
We are happy to replace, repair, or exchange goods in the case of a manufacturing fault. Refunds will only be offered if the item has a manufacturing fault and cannot be replaced or mended.
In the event of a manufacturing fault or incorrect item being sent, we will gladly refund you the shipping cost once we receive your item.
HOW TO RETURN
Follow these steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number stating your reason for return.
- Once we receive your Return Request, we will send you an email confirming your return and provide you a returns form to complete.
- Post the item back to us as soon as you receive approval from mMakoda Boutique regarding your Return Request. Please include the Returns Form provided to you.
Please send your returns with your form to:
Po Box 1119
Lismore NSW 2480
ASSESSING THE RETURN
We will assess the returned item to determine whether it's fit for return, then notify you of your store credit or refund. We reserve the right to refuse a return if our returns policy has not been adhered to.
You will be informed via the email.